Mechanical Engineering Services
The Mechanical Engineering Department at Tec–directed by John Milenius, PE, LEED AP BD+C–is leading the way with environmentally-friendly heating and cooling system designs that translate into a reduction in operational and maintenance costs, as well as a significant savings in initial construction costs.
Our Mechanical Engineering services include:
- Mechanical Systems Planning
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems
- Heat Recovery Energy Studies and Applications
- Central Plant Analysis and Design
- Plumbing, Medical Gas, and Fire Protection Systems
- Energy Analysis and Management
- Automated Building Management Systems
- Process Piping
- Mechanical Systems Commissioning
- Geothermal Systems Design
The Mechanical Engineering Department’s involvement with ASHRAE, ASPE and CSI keeps them apprised of the latest advancements in their disciplines. Senior Mechanical Engineer, Mr. Scott Dusenbury, PE, is a past President of the ASHRAE Cleveland Chapter.