Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager
Mechanical (HVAC & Plumbing) or Architectural Engineer / Project Manager responsible for performing specific project design and development tasks for construction projects. Responsible for managing technical staff and client relationships.
- Mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications
- Respond to client questions and comments
- Review contractor submittals and provide clarifications during construction.
- Manage engineers and designers on the project team
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project
- BS in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering,
- 8-12 years of experience in the mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems.
- PE required
- Must know AutoCAD 2017, Revit, Trane Trace and MS Office.
Send resume to resume @ tecinc1.com