Mechanical Engineer I
Mechanical (HVAC & Plumbing) or Architectural Engineer responsible for performing specific project design and development tasks for construction projects.
- Mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project
- BS in Mechanical (HVAC / Plumbing) or Architectural Engineering,
- 2-5 years of experience in the mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems.
- EIT preferred
- Must know AutoCAD 2017, Revit, and MS Office.