Electrical Engineer I
Electrical or Architectural Engineer responsible for performing specific project design and development tasks for construction projects.
- Electrical design of power distribution, lighting, life safety and IT/AV systems
- Complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project
- BS in Electrical or Architectural Engineering,
- Entry to 5 years of experience in the electrical design of power distribution, lighting, life safety and IT/AV systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems.
- EIT preferred
- Must know AutoCAD 2017, Revit, and MS Office.