Lubrizol Corporation Advanced Materials Facilities
The engineering services performed by Tec Inc. on Lubrizol’s 120-acre Brecksville campus are diverse, much like the functions of the 20 buildings on site. The Brecksville Campus is primarily a petro-chemical research and development facility, but the site also includes corporate offices, chemical storage buildings, manufacturing and testing buildings. There are laboratories in several buildings serving a range of functions from personal care product development to complex synthesis labs.
Tec Inc. provides MEPT engineering to the Lubrizol management team on site, primarily for infrastructure improvements, energy conservation upgrades and MEP systems/services for lab and manufacturing equipment. Furthermore, our team of engineers work with architectural consultants when general construction is involved.
The Brecksville site has potential hazardous conditions in many areas so Tec team members working on site are trained in safety on a yearly basis in order to comply with Lubrizol Responsible Care site rules.
- Planning for sitewide metering of utilities
- Process and chilled water system analysis and upgrades
- Compressed air system distribution upgrades
- Temperature control/BAS system replacements
- Steam and hot water system upgrades
- Conversion of site lighting to LED systems, including controls
- MEPT system engineering for all renovations and additions