Electrical Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical or Architectural Engineer / Project Manager responsible for performing specific project design and development tasks for construction projects. Responsible for managing technical staff and client relationships.
- Electrical design of power distribution, lighting, life safety and IT/AV systems
- Complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications
- Respond to client questions and comments
- Review contractor submittals and provide clarifications during construction.
- Manage engineers and designers on the project team
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project
- BS in Electrical or Architectural Engineering,
- 8+ years of experience in the electrical design of power distribution, lighting, life safety and IT/AV systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems.
- PE required
- Prefer knowledge of AutoCAD 2017, Revit and MS Office.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org